To book an individual event on-line, you will need to click on "BOOK NOW" shown immediately under the event information. This will take you straight to that event. You can purchase tickets on-line up until 3.00 pm on the day of the performance. A 10% booking fee applies to all on-line bookings.
For a list of ALL on-line events please click here
Or call the Box Office on 01202 885566
1. The Management reserves the right to refuse entry and in the event of a refusal, ticket money may not be refunded.
2. The Management reserves the right to alter the programme without prior notice.
3. All sales are final - tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded
4. No photography or recording devices are permitted in the Auditorium
5. Smoking and alcohol consumption is not permitted in the Auditorium
6. A booking fee of £1 will be charged on ALL card transactions over the counter or by telephone.
7. A 10% booking fee will be charged on all on-line bookings
8. Latecomers will not be admitted until a suitable break in the performance as determined by the Duty Manager.
YOU CAN CALL THE BOX OFFICE:
10am - 4pm Monday
10am - 6.30pm Tuesday to Saturday
Tel: 01202 885566
EASTER OPENING HOURS:
Friday 18th April: CLOSED
Saturday 19th April: 10am - 4pm (no phone booking service after 4pm)
Monday 21st April: CLOSED
Please note that there is a £1.00 card handling fee for counter and telephone bookings on ALL cards.