This event has been rescheduled to Wednesday 19th May 2021. Tickets purchased for the original date are valid for the new date.
Online Ticket £17.60 (includes £1.60 online booking fee)
Box Office Ticket £16
Bookings over £20 made through the Box Office will incur a £1 booking fee
per transaction (not per ticket)
Please note: all sales are final – there are no refunds or exchanges
Off The Kerb Productions present:
Simon Evans: The Work of the Devil
Simon Evans’ last show, Genius 2.0 ( “A Masterclass” ***** The Scotsman) provided an hilarious analysis of the departure of any visible sign of intelligence from modern life. But his new show raises the stakes, with his usual excoriating views of a world on fire given a perspective shift from personal revelations that turned his world upside down this year.
“A gripping and, ultimately heart-warming tale… rich with Evans’ wit and caustic observation.” ★★★★ The Scotsman
“”When he gets stuck into his show in earnest he guides us to a terrifically tender conclusion that he handles intelligently, informatively, amusingly and unsentimentally… Dynamite” ★★★★ The Times
“You expect a high standard of stand-up from this veteran performer. But in sharing something so deeply personal, he’s exceeded what seemed to be his full potential… I’d expect it to get even better when it goes out on tour. Outstanding stuff.” ★★★★ ½ Chortle
Simon Evans is the star of Live at the Apollo, Mock The Week, BBC Radio 4’s The News Quiz, The Unbelievable Truth & Simon Evans Goes To Market. Simon has made appearances on This Week, Question Time, Celebrity Mastermind, Pointless Celebrities and Mastermind The Professionals.
AGE GUIDANCE 16 +
- Tickets may only be collected from 12.00pm on the day of the show by the customer who purchased them and will not be mailed/sent via email in advance.
- ID and the card that the tickets were purchased with will be required upon collection.
- Tickets may not be re-sold as this may result in the cancellation of the tickets with no refund.
- Please do not bring large bags or back packs as admission may be refused.
- No photography or recording devices are permitted in the Auditorium. The Management reserves the right to ask for images and footage to be deleted.