Tivoli Theatre Policies, Terms & Conditions
1. The Management reserves the right to refuse entry and in the event of a refusal, ticket money may not be refunded.
2. The Management reserves the right to alter the programme without prior notice.
3. All sales are final – tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded
4. No photography or recording devices are permitted in the Auditorium. The Management reserves the right to ask for images and footage to be deleted.
5. Smoking and alcohol consumption is not permitted in the Auditorium
6. A booking fee of £1 will be charged on ALL transactions over £20 made through the Box Office.
7. A 10% booking fee will be charged on all on-line bookings
8. Latecomers will not be admitted until a suitable break in the performance as determined by the Duty Manager.
9. For your added safety bags and belongings may be searched before entry to this theatre.
Tivoli “Essential Carer” Policy
The Tivoli Theatre can offer one free ticket to a registered ‘Essential Carer’ for anyone who needs assistance when visiting the Theatre.
Please note that this courtesy is not solely restricted to wheelchair users but to anyone who requires additional care and help.
The Theatre is able to accommodate up to five registered ‘Essential Carers’ per performance and proof of eligibility may be required. This courtesy does not apply to family members or friends unless they are the registered carer.
One ‘Essential Carer’ per customer – subject to limited availability.
Please note that space is limited and if more than five Essential Carers apply to attend a single performance without prior agreement and arrangement with the Theatre’s management, then the full price of the ticket may be charged.
Please also note that these seats may only be booked in person or by telephone. This offer does not extend to online booking and is only available subject to availability of seats.
The Theatre retains general rights of admittance.
This Week At The Tivoli Wimborne
- Thursday 29 October at 7:30 pm-Saturday 31 October at 7:30 pm
- Thursday 5 November at 7:30 pm
- Friday 6 November at 7:30 pm-Saturday 7 November at 7:30 pm
- Thursday 12 November at 7:30 pm
- Friday 13 November at 7:30 pm