Online Ticket £16.50 (includes £1.50 online booking fee)
Box Office Ticket £15.00
Bookings over £20 made through the Box Office will incur a £1 booking fee
per transaction (not per ticket)
Please note: all sales are final – there are no refunds or exchanges
On sale online: Wednesday 17th April 6.30pm
On Sale via Box Office: Thursday 18th April 10.00am
Approx Running Time – 8pm start time
20 – 30 mins approx – Support Act – Mark Simmons.
20 min interval
45 mins approx. – Rob Beckett
Off The Kerb Productions present Rob Beckett – Work in Progress
Come and join Rob as he tries out new material!
“a relentlessly smiley, perpetually grinning Londoner whose unshowy, unpretentious but thoroughly funny shtick has every chance of winning him a big audience… ” The Guardian
Rob Beckett burst onto the comedy circuit only five years ago but within his first year he had won four new act competitions including ‘Amused Moose Laugh Off 2010’, ‘Outside The Box New Act of the Year 2010’, ‘Leicester Square Theatre New Act of the Year 2009’ and ‘Reading Comedy Festival New Act of the Year 2009’ as well as being nominated for the prestigious Adelaide Fringe Best Newcomer Award 2011.
‘a likeable high tempo comic’ – The Guardian
After quickly establishing himself on the circuit Rob’s cheeky chappy persona saw him winning fans starring on BBC1’s ‘Live At The Apollo’, ‘Would I Lie To You’, Channel 4’s ‘8 Out Of 10 Cats’, BBC2’s ‘Mock The Week’, ITV2’s ‘Celebrity Juice’ as well as his role as resident comedian in the jungle each year on ‘I’m A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here Now!’
‘he already has the confidence of a veteran’ – The Times
SUITABLE FOR AGES 14+ (Parental Guidance) Likely to be swearing and adult content
- Tickets may only be collected between 10am – 4pm Saturday 18th May or on the evening of the performance from 7.15pm by the customer who purchased them and will not be mailed in advance.
- ID and the card that the tickets were purchased with will be required upon collection.
- Tickets may not be re-sold as this may result in the cancellation of the tickets with no refund.
- Please do not bring large bags or back packs as admission may be refused.
- No photography or recording devices are permitted in the Auditorium. The Management reserves the right to ask for images and footage to be deleted.